OpenCL support for both NVIDIA and AMD GPU's, newest CPU (including Sandy Bridge and Bulldozer) support.
User Thankful me wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-28
Lula, you rock! Thanks.
I wish you came earlier :) My rating:4
User Lula wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-28
It's very simple, alot of people aren't understand how to do this because the files that are downloaded now are different from the ones listed in the readme file, or any instruction manual.
It's very simple, here's what you do:
1) Open your crark32.rar in your winrar and select all the files EXCEPT crackme*
2) Click on "Extract To" and extract to your chosen folder, let's pretend it's your "My Documents" folder
3) Your winrar is going to extract ALL the files into a folder called "crark32", which will be IN your "My Documents" folder
4) Double click on either english.def, spanish.def or russian.def and change your password definitions according to the instructions in readme file or the english.def file. Once you've figured that out, change it around the way you like and save as "password.def"
5) Go to Start, click on Run and type in "cmd" and click ok
6) In the command prompt window type in "cd C:\whateverfolder\My Documents\crark32" and press enter. (cd means change directory and 'wateverfolder' means wherever your My documents folder is at)
7) THEN type: crark-cuda the-name-of-the-file-you-want-to-unencrypt.rar and then press enter and your file should run!
It's just that alot of the instructions are outdated since the files in the program have been updated and name changed. Good Luck! To my fellow programmers, you don't have to be so snotty about the fact that you can figure certain things out while others can't. Your roles should be, ultimately, to make everything as simple and as accessible as possible.
User @asish wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-25
The file crackme.rar is a testfile in case you dont have a encrypted rar-file ready to hand ;) My rating:5
User asish wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-24
hi anyone can tel when i unrar the software why it can't extract a file called crackme. and how can i run it plz help me.
User qualibot wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-24
Looks much better than other stuf with nice GUI.
And the best: it works!
Thanks Mr. Semjanov
User burunea wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-24
why does a rar archieve passwords cracking program asks for a rar archieve password ? My rating:1
User cracker wrote about ver. 3.2 BETA 2009-04-16
nice My rating:5
User Marks wrote about ver. 3.2 2009-04-14
For those that are having trouble getting it working, someone named "Kronzky" posted this helpful comment earlier:
Takes some work to figure out, but definitely worth it!
Here's a quick intro, for those that can't bear to read manuals:
(You can ignore the passworded file that's included - it's just for testing)
Create a definition file (e.g. TST.DEF), with the following lines:
This will test any password with lowercase letters.
If you replace "$a" with "[$a $A $1]" it will test any combination of lower- & uppercase letters, as well as digits.
(For other options, you'll have to read the manual...)
Then call it via "crark -pTST.DEF YOURFILE.RAR".
If the header is encrypted (you can't even *see* the files inside the rar file without the right password), use crark-hp instead of crark.
And that's it..." My rating:5
User JOJO wrote about ver. 3.1c 2009-04-13
sorry, maybe the pass is somewhere and we have to play hide and seek to find it, but no time for silly games here
User Rarbaby wrote about ver. 3.1c 2009-04-12
I am too stupid to get this working, and the walkthrough is incomprehensible. Can anyone lead me through it? I have my tst.def file made... now what the heck do I do with it?
I don't know what "call it via "crark -pTST.DEF YOURFILE.RAR" means. Is this a command prompt?
Thank you for anyone that can see through their frustration with a newb and help me.