OpenCL support for both NVIDIA and AMD GPU's, newest CPU (including Sandy Bridge and Bulldozer) support.
User Lordy wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-29
verry good program but a litle slow
User DeathMarine wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-22
this program is really really fast!
but i was wondering if anyone knows how to start cracking at 4 characters using all character $! $a $A $1
thanks My rating:5
User gavroch wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-21
This freeware is stupid !!!
When i run rar to extract,programm ask me a pass word !!!
User 1BL15_PC wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-20
Good software in the years My rating:5
User E-R wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-20
Password unknown, does any know it??
User | BlueBox | wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-16
Beautiful Works.... spec. thx from Germany My rating:1
User pyro wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-15
very fast prog^^ but it doesn´t
support the space bar and
SFX-archives =( My rating:4
User sUCCESSFUL wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-15
Cool software! I also experienced the problem of password for crackme and I also had doubts over how to run it. But after reading the helps, faqs, suggestions provided by some people here, it worked off very well.
Note for P Semjanov (programmer of this software): Kindly write or insert somewhere that 'crackme *' is a test file or else it creates many confusions and problems
User juzsomeone wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-14
Is it so hard to use?
Here is a FAST guide :)
1) To use this program, the easiest way is to extract all the files, place your rar file into the same directory as your \"crark.exe\" file.
2) Next , copy \"english.def\" file to another name.
3) Edit \"name.def\" to your liking.
4) if you dont know how to edit and is too lazy to read, just use the original file, it is defined to use alphabets [a-z] [A-Z] and digits [0-9]. Special characters? Please go read \"crark.txt\". Understanding of regular expressions will help
5) Go to DOS command prompt. (ignore the \"[\" and \"]\" when you type the following commands)
a) cd [your directory where \"crark.exe\" is]
b) crark -p[name.def] [yourrarfile]
6) Bingo! :)
User pleasse help wrote about ver. 3.1a 2007-05-14
please help me someone, i do what ppl tell me to do, i put the crark31.rar in the crark31 folder, and whenever i type the directory to crark31, or to any other password protected rar file in the crark31 folder, it just tells me something like
Cannot open crark31.rar
The system cannot find the file specified
No files to extract
someone please help me, what am i doing wrong? My rating:1