OpenCL support for both NVIDIA and AMD GPU's, newest CPU (including Sandy Bridge and Bulldozer) support.
User coolerhund wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-05-25
if enter means exit so how do i start the process (the command)
User Aplod wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-05-14
If you follow RJ to get it running then it will work perfectly, but I found that there may still be problems such as it won\'t be able to find the Rar file that you\'re trying to get the password of. It also needs to be in the folder.
Also when you want to crack it you have to type
\"./crark crarckme.def name.rar\"
That\'s about all I know thus far, haven\'t figured out how to change any of the options though.
User RJ wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-05-01
I'm running Mac OS X, Snow Leopard, 10.6.8. It works just fine. Great program. Here's what you need to do.
Thanks to the user "tesla", who posted on "2011-01-05 ".
1. Go to "***www.***/#download" and download the .rar file for Snow Leopard. At the time that I was trying this out, I didn't know what any of the CUDA stuff was, so I had picked the version that supported CUDA, but my video card didn't support that. But that was still the version I downloaded and will talk about here. Maybe if you download the "no CUDA support" version, you may not have to go through all of this. (I downloaded version 3.3d, which was the Snow Leopard version at this time.)
2. Extract the .rar file you just downloaded. As has been said a million times, though you may be prompted for a password to unpack the .rar, there really is no password needed at this point. So just click "OK", or "CANCEL", or hit the "ESC" button, or whatever, and the .rar will still unpack.
3. Download and install the application named Pacifist. I got it here: "***www.***/app/mac/6812/pacifist". This is going to allow you to extract a single file from a package installer in a minute that I needed.
4. I downloaded this package (***developer.download.***/compute/cuda/2_3/drivers/cudadriver_2.3.0a_macos.pkg) from this discussion board (***forums.***/index.php?showtopic=106394), as instructed by the user "tesla".
5. Now, use the Pacifist application to open this package. You should find the file "libcuda.dylib" immediately once you use Pacifist to look inside the installer package. Extract this "libcuda.dylib" file.
6. Open up Terminal.
7. Create the following folders where you will copy the "libcuda.dylib" file to. So at the Terminal prompt, type:
sudo mkdir /usr/local/cuda
And then after that:
sudo mkdir /usr/local/cuda/lib
You might be able to do it in one swoop, but I couldn't and don't know how to use Terminal at all, so this worked for me. :-)
After that, you need to copy the "libcuda.dylib" file there. I extracted the "libcuda.dylib" file to my desktop, so I did the following to copy the file:
8. Now, in Terminal, navigate to the directory where the "crark" program was extracted do. I saved the "crark33-mac.rar" file on my desktop, so when I extracted the .rar, it put everything inside of a folder on the desktop named "crark33-mac". So in Terminal, I navigated to:
9. Now, to run the program from there, type:
You should be shown some switch commands, but this proves that it now runs, which, for me, was the hardest part! :-)
10. Now that it's running, you really, really do need to read the manual, as it tells you all the switches you need to know, and all the commands that are available, so that you know how to actually build search logic, so to speak. Without doing this, you will simply say, "The program doesn't work," but it actually does. So take some time to read for an hour, or so, if you're serious about being able to use this program. My rating:5
User ddd wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-03-30
how i get crackme* password
User Smileface wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-02-12
This software works correctly.
I am impressed! Respect!
It's will be good if it possible to add additional CUDA delay smoothest function more than .
Only for "Clevers":
You don't need pass. Only "crackme" is crypted to test.
User OSX Users (Password Problems) wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-02-10
The rar file includes a test file (crackme) that is encrypted. You need to unpack the rar file using a program like WinZip for Mac, which allows you to choose all files except the test file for extraction. Programs like Stuffit Expander will fail. My rating:4
User meebo wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-01-26
LOL @ all the people complaining about the "crackme" file - you do not deserve to use this program if you can't figure it out!!! My rating:5
User Robert wrote about ver. 3.4b 2012-01-16
I tried this crap. Each attempt got as far as the current password length is 3, the guessed numbers are 000, the current guessed password is eee and then it stops. WTF is all that about?
i have better things to do than wait around for garbage like this to work. Sorry I ever wasted time downloading.
User madcow3417 wrote about ver. 3.4 2011-10-29
On a mac I opened the cRARk .rar file with The Unarchiver. I typed in anything random for the password and it extracts the .rar with the warning "Could not extract the file "crackme": Unknown error". I don't like stupid games to open a program. Between that and the difficulty in using this one, I'm moving on to a different rar cracker. My rating:1
User dyna wrote about ver. 3.4 2011-10-12
And also nice going on the crackme stuff. If people can't even get that, they have no business trying to crack passwords :P My rating:4